Senior Legal lawyer
FERRANTE Intellectual Property is a full practice intellectual property firm with established offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We provide comprehensive legal services on all aspects of trademarks, designs, patents, copyright prosecution and litigation, anti-counterfeiting strategies and IP as well as domain names portfolio management.
We are driven by the belief that small details can make a big difference and we always look at problems from more than one angle in order to find the best solution.
We truly care for our clients and tailor solutions to their specific needs, as we understand what it means to be different. Our client base consists of companies and multinationals from various industries that are based in more than 10 countries worldwide.
We offer a competitive salary, a variable pay program and a comprehensive benefits package as well as a career path with steps to take in your professional life with Ferrante IP for progressing into different or more advanced roles.
A senior legal lawyer who is full of energy and enthusiasm, and be able to protect clients' intellectual property rights. You can deliver excellent litigation and other legal proceeding results in taking professional care of clients' intangible assets in China and South-East Asia.
Together we'll be:
A passionate team of IP lawyers developing outstanding litigation solutions and IP protection strategies for our clients. Working collaboratively and creatively as part of a close-knit team, and we will build a productive and developing environment together.
Head of Legal
• Evaluating clients' intellectual property rights and provide guidance on intellectual property
• Overseeing all files and programs of the team ensuring that company standards are maintained at all
• Coordinating the work between all departments of the firm;
• Advising and assisting clients on the development, use and protection of Intellectual property rights,
and preparing exhaustive and accurate proposal to clients;
• Appearing in court and handling matters related with litigations, represent clients in court or before
government agencies. Present evidence to defend clients or prosecute defendants in criminal or civil
• Assisting the partners in preparation of Clients meetings;
• Examining material, such as publications, law revisions, case study etc. for providing proactive advices
to the company;
• Assisting Partners with Power Point presentations/publications seminars to existing clients,
prospective clients, and other industry related seminars;
• Assisting with client visit to China, meeting clients directly when necessary;
• Ensuring that the File Management software is up to date for all clients;
• Meeting billing target that assigned by company;
• Assisting with Head of Legal in managing legal department;
• Bachelor degree or above with a lawyer certificate. Major in Law is preferred;
• 3+ years' experience in the IPR industry as IP Lawyer, International Law firms experience is a plus;
• Excellent legal analysis and reasoning;
• Good spoken and written English;
• Good time management and prioritizing skills;
• Ability to communicate in an effective and professional manner with all office personnel, clients, and
• Ability to work well under pressure;
• Detail-minded, profit-minded, initiative, proactivity and confidentiality;
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Writer, etc.).
Interested candidates please send detailed resume to email@example.com
or contact our HR at +86 21 63232619/+86 10 84464995