Enforcement attorney/manager level
FERRANTE Intellectual Property is a full practice intellectual property firm with established offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We provide comprehensive legal services on all aspects of trademarks, designs, patents, copyright prosecution and litigation, anti-counterfeiting strategies and IP as well as domain names portfolio management.
We are driven by the belief that small details can make a big difference and we always look at problems from more than one angle in order to find the best solution.
We truly care for our clients and tailor solutions to their specific needs, as we understand what it means to be different. Our client base consists of companies and multinationals from various industries that are based in more than 10 countries worldwide.
We offer a competitive salary, a variable pay program and a comprehensive benefits package as well as a career path with steps to take in your professional life with Ferrante IP for progressing into different or more advanced roles.
an Enforcement lawyer/manager level able to work with passion to protect our clients' intellectual property rights delivering excellent results in taking professional care of their intangible assets in China and South-East Asia.
Together we'll be:
A passionate team of IP consultant developing outstanding solutions and strategies for our clients. Working collaboratively and creatively as part of a close-knit team, you will manage the team independently coordinating and supervising all IP related work. You will also take active part in developing business opportunities and implementing new strategies to expand our clients portfolio.
Partner – Head of Anti-counterfeiting and TM departments
• Independently coordinating and supervising all intellectual property related works including but not
limited to all procedures regarding IP enforcement, etc.;
• The candidates will employ the experience e in managing a team associated with enforcement cases
(administrative/criminal) but not litigation;
• Helping maintaining relationship with MSA and custom officials, police officers and other authorities;
• Independently lead, assign and review team member's work, and make sure the whole department is
working as intended;
• Taking on the responsibility of quality management and time management of all files and programs
for clients of the firm;
• Being able to leading and motivate a team to reach billing target that assigned by the firm;
• Working alongside the litigation team in handling infringement cases;
• Examining material, such as publications, law revisions, case study etc. for providing proactive advice
to the company;
• Assisting Partners with marketing activities and preparation of client's meetings; meet clients directly
• Training and supervising department's members;
• Apply problem solving attitude for department procedures and cases followed;
• Helping motivating department's members and keep a good environment in the firm;
• Reporting to Partners of department's work and management of team members periodically both with
online meetings and writing reports.
• Bachelor degree or above in Law or English with layer certificate;
• Lawyer experience in IP field, International Law firms experience is a plus; other applicable
backgrounds will be evaluated and taken into consideration;
• Practical expertise and able to supervise the team operative process giving qualified advice and show
the right way to do things;
• Experience in managing a team, manager experience of enforcement cases (administrative/criminal) is
• Good spoken and written English;
• Ability to communicate in an effective and professional manner with all office personnel, clients, and
• Ability to make judgement and quick decisions, and to work well under pressure;
• Good time management and prioritizing skills;
• A team player, could build a friendly relationship with coworkers, clients and government;
• Must be able to work independently but integrate well in a team-oriented and result-oriented
• Detail-minded, profit-minded, initiative, proactivity and confidentiality;
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Writer, etc.).
Interested candidates please send detailed resume to email@example.com
or contact our HR at +86 21 63232619/+86 10 84464995