The Finance Manager oversees the financial operations of our organization. He/She should advise on investment plans, monitor the company's finances and produce financial reports. He/She works closely with the management to develop and implement strategies and plans to achieve the company's long-term objectives.
Accounting, Reporting and Regulatory reporting
• Responsible for the management and coordination of the accounting closing and the preparation of
statutory accounts and corporate finance reporting;
• Responsible for the accounting and compliance with local policies, procedures and standards;
• Oversight of the process to guarantee integrity and timeliness of the accounting process and local
regulatory reporting to the Government agencies;
• Manage all aspects of the Finance function including General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts payable,
Accounting Receivable, Petty cash, Bank reconciliations etc;
• Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statement, management accounts and cash
• Prepare annual company wide and department budgets and recommended quarterly forecasts on
billing and profit;
• Manage the cashier function for the company and ensure the accuracy of all cash distributions
including expense reimbursement, salaries, and vendor/client payments.
Tax Compliance and Obligation Management
• Manage the local tax requirement and making proper documentation on the tax returns and any
ad-hoc queries from the local Tax Bureau.
Business Performance Support
• Provide analysis of profitability trends and advice as a member of the Management Team of the entity;
• Contribute to business initiatives and development in conjunction with client fee price, and client
profitability control and advise on high margin business strategy and articulation of business risk;
• Participating in the development of the business unit strategic plan and financial budgeting processes
and for the provision of financial insights and analysis in support of business decision-making;
• Review and track company performance by monitoring variance from plan, highlighting potential
• Maintain appropriate controls to ensure costs are within budgeted levels.
Audit and Internal Control
• Organization of internal and external audit process to ensure proper follow up of audit findings and
recommendations issued to Finance;
• Coordination for the statutory audit process/onsite inspections and lead of internal discussion and
propose reinforcement to meet the gap of internal control;
• Implement internal controls to protect and safeguard company's assets;
• Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, bankers, insurers and statutory bodies;
• Audit all procedures on a quarterly basis to ensure the efficiency and consistency of policies and
The finance manager candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation. Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
• Excellent written and oral English;
• Previous experience in foreign owned and managed company;
• Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of
analyses to management;
• Ability to work independently; Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods,
techniques and criteria for achieving objectives;
• Excellent attention to detail, proactivity and confidentiality;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and organization skills;
• Excellent skills in Microsoft office, particularly excel.
Interested candidates please send detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact our HR at +86 10 84464995