HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST/RECRUITER
Work Location: BEIJING
We are looking for a HR Generalist/RECRUITER to join our team to handle, improve and implement various human resources programs.
FERRANTE Intellectual Property is a full practice intellectual property firm with established offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We provide comprehensive legal services on all aspects of trademarks, designs, patents, copyright prosecution and litigation, anti-counterfeiting strategies and IP as well as domain names portfolio management.
We are driven by the belief that small details can make a big difference and we always look at problems from more than one angle in order to find the best solution.
We truly care for our clients and tailor solutions to their specific needs, as we understand what it means to be different. Our client base consists of companies and multinationals from various industries that are based in more than 10 countries worldwide. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package generally includes at least the following three components: [commercial medical insurance, 15 days annual leave and 5 days sick leave per year, other small gift on traditional holiday] as well as a career path with steps to take in your professional life with Ferrante IP for progressing into different or more advanced roles.
an HR Generalist/Recruiter with the following main performance objectives
• Internal Policies: ensure all our internal policies are updated by monitoring and controlling and
training the employees to make sure that all staff will respect the policies as well as the Firm's culture;
verify that compliance to policy, company image is respected at all time and reports to
General Manager and partners accordingly.
• Talen Acquisition and strategy: define and adjust the strategy of the Talent Acquisition on the
Chinese/HK markets based on the Firm's culture and business strategy. During the first month after
onboarding, conduct a detailed analysis of current departments needs and strategy, and provide a plan
including innovative ideas on talent acquisition strategy.
• Office environment: Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly. Improve the onboarding
• Job value and salary benchmarking: ensure all our job has the right value through benchmarking and
in line with our performance culture.
• Interpersonal skills: build a solid relationship with all managers and employees to be recognized as a
leader. Create a trust relationship so that managers and employees are motivated to perform and feel
comfortable to exchange ideas.
Together we'll be:
A passionate HR team with a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation. If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labor law and look to kickstart your career in the field, this is the place to be.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform talent acquisition and recruitment processes; Provide job candidates by screening,
interviewing, and testing applicants;
• Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives and
signature of contracts/confidentiality agreements etc; as well as handling procedures for new hiring
and contract termination; Provides orientation to new employees by providing orientation
information; reviewing company policies;
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and
resolve any issues that may arise;
• Ensure the development and implementation of human resource policies and control the correct
application of them among the employees;
• Undertake tasks around performance management;
• Ensure compliance with labor regulations;
• Collects related labor and other personnel policies and regulations;
• Manages employee information and various personnel archives/ updating employment and status-
• Administer compensation philosophy and policy including job pricing and merit processing;
• Manage and maintain HR systems, information data and compliance.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
• Administer compensation and benefit plans;
• Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace;
• Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates;
• Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews;
• Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form;
• Liaise with Accounting Department and administrative assistants for payroll and attendance
• Ensures quality service by following organization standards;
• Assists with VISA procedures for foreign employees;
• Supports payroll by analyzing, preparing and inputting payroll data as necessary and produce an
accurate and timely control of the payroll. Ensures compliance with all applicable wage and hour laws.
• Proven experience as an HR Generalist with excellent recruiting skill;
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures;
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws;
• Able to work with a minimum supervision;
• Chinese National;
• Excellent written and oral English;
• 5+ years of Previous experience preferably in foreign owned and managed company;
• Good knowledge of HR issues in conjunction with labour law requirements;
• Pragmatic problem-solving skills;
• High standard of attention to detail at international standards;
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office;
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities;
• Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities;
• Good communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Business awareness and commercial focus;
• Leadership and strong management skills;
• Technically competent;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Ability to analyse, interpret and explain the legal framework regulating employment;
• Influencing and negotiating skills;
• Personally credible;
• Integrity and approachability.
Interested candidates please send detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact our HR at +86 21 63232619/+86 10 84464995