Partner Personal Assistant
The perfect candidate will also have a self-starter and pro-active attitude with attention to details, independently understands (e.g. by reading the e-mails) where and when her involvement is needed.
The PA will have to make no errors (dates, names, etc.…) and be advocate of the Company's policies (Work time, etc.) to help the Partner with the standards of professional conduct.
• Fluent written and spoken English, CET-6 or equivalent
• Another language among Italian, French, Spanish will be a plus
• Good written and spoken Mandarin required
• Excellent communication skills
• Pragmatic problem-solving skills
• High standard of attention to detail at international standards
• Able to manage task with no errors (date, names)
• Pro-active and self-starter: understands when need to be involved without being asked
• Capable of working under pressure and meeting tight deadline
Duties and Responsibilities
The core duties of the PA are administrative. You'll primarily be managing the Partner travels (booking flights, hotel, and everything related) and managing his office and organizing his or her meetings by booking facilities and meeting rooms. The PA will have to schedule meetings and ensure notice goes out to all attendees. An important and recurring duty will be resolving diary clashes.
The PA could also be asked to communicate directly to other Partners, managers and employees.
• Dealing with enquiries of the Partner
• Supporting with personal administrative requests as and when needed
• Setting appointments
• Organizing travel for partner, Booking hotels, flights, rooms
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings
• Managing basic marketing tool (e.g: Newsletter)
• Keeping office and clients contacts up to date
• Keeping meetings/calendar up to date
• Keeping Partner diary up to date and coordinating all meetings
• Accompany Partner to meetings and taking notes when necessary
• Organizing and dealing with expenses for Partner
• Assisting other members of the firm/departments when necessary and when required
• Organizing reports and coordinating schedule with the whole firm and other managers
• The perfect candidate will be able to learn fast, be self-starter, pro-active and a good influencer of the
Firm's management through the partner activities
• The Personal Assistant will have to be able to liaise with all members of the Core departments
(Anti-counterfeiting) activities and keep the communication ongoing in the offices.
• Communication will be ongoing in the office. As a assistant, you'll be screening incoming calls, making
notes of essential information and prioritizing the calls to be returned. E-mail traffic may sometimes
be very heavy as well so it's good practice to prioritize a list of those replies that must be made.
• Help the Partner with the internal communication in the department and cross-department. Ensure
the strategy and policy are followed and respected.
• Help the partner following up with the work assignment
• Help the partner monitoring that the deadlines are respected
• Ensure Particia or other case management software are correctly used and promptly updated
• Help the partner with the billing process, outstanding invoice chasing and other important activities.
Interested candidates please send detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact our HR at +86 21 63232619/+86 10 84464995