Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting the trademark department Attorneys with daily work management;
• Filing submission with the trademark office or other relevant authorities;
• Assisting with all intellectual property prosecution related works, including but not limited to all the
procedures regarding application, assignment, disputes, oppositions, cancellations, registrations, etc;
• Preparing internal reports on progress of applications, oppositions, cancellations procedures;
• Assisting with drafting submissions and grounds for all related Trademark prosecution work;
• Gathering, assessing and organizing evidence;
• Assisting with preparing draft to clients addressing questions and concerns;
• Monitoring trademark Office database for infringing applications;
• Liaising with officials, maintaining files and databases on the system.
• Bachelor degree or above;
• Excellent written and oral English, CET 6 or TEM 4 above;
• Must be able to work independently but integrate well in a team-oriented environment.
Interested candidates please send detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact our HR at +86 21 63232619/+86 10 84464995